Chemistry 1.3 Demonstrate understanding of aspects of carbon chemistry
- There will be a written examination at the end of the year.
- Questions may be asked within a variety of appropriate contexts.
- You will be expected to have carried out relevant practical work.
- A resource booklet will be provided. It will contain:
- a metal activity series
- solubility rules
- a table of ions
- a Periodic Table that shows the symbol, atomic number and the relative atomic mass(to three significant figures) of each element.
Back to top