Chemistry 3.3 Describe oxidation–reduction processes
- There will be a written examination at the end of the year.
- Questions for all three levels of achievement will be distributed throughout the paper.
- In the exam you will be given a resource booklet containing the periodic table showing element symbols, atomic numbers and molar masses.
- Bring a calculator.
- In applications involving electrochemical cells, details of particular cells such as the dry cell will be provided as required.
- Appropriate information relating to any other oxidants or reductants that are not listed in the subject content will be provided.
- Standard reduction potentials will be included where required.
Back to top