Chemistry 3.3 Demonstrate understanding of chemical processes in the world around us
- You must use correct chemistry vocabulary, symbols, conventions and equations.
- You will be provided with web links or printed information.
- In your report:
- Discuss in detail the steps involved in your chosen chemical process, including appropriate chemistry vocabulary, symbols, conventions and equations
- Make and explain links between chemical processes and the consequences of for the environment or people
- Discuss methods of reducing the negative consequences of the chemical process on people and the environment, linked to the chemistry of the substance or process.
- Evaluate methods of reducing the negative consequences and make a case for using one particular method over another.
Back to top