- Subject: English
- AS: 90852
- Level: 1
- Credits: 4
1.8 Making Connections
- Be prepared to review and change your connection topic or texts.
- If you have to wait for texts to arrive use your time wisely and work on another part.
- Use clear headings and your own thoughts when taking notes.
- The quality of your topic, texts and notes will influence the quality of your final presentation, so put effort into this part of the process.
- Use your notes to create new understandings about your connection topic.