- Subject: Mathematics
- AS: 91032
- Level: 1
- Credits: 3
Mathematics 1.7 Apply right angled triangles in solving measurement problems
- This assessment will take place in class time. Your teacher will let you know the time and place for your assessment.
- Don't forget to bring to the assessment:
- sharp pencil
- scientific or graphics calculator, (see Use of Technology and Equipment for Assessment Purposes).
- Know how to use measuring equipment such as a measuring tape, protractor, and clinometer.
- Visit achievement standard 1.7 (AS91032) on NCEA on TKI to find sample assessments and Mathematics - annotated exemplars to find sample assessments with exemplars of student work.